CALENDAR OF EVENTS 2019
- Historic Trivia Contest starts in The Bradford Era
- April 24th Old Time Movies about Bradford at the Main Street Movie House
- May 14th "Crook Farm School Program" begins
- May 27th Landmark Society participates in the Memorial Day parade "Walking Through History"
- Historic Trivia Contest ends in The Bradford Era
- Ride on the Foster Brook & Stateline Railroad (Members only)
- School Program draws to a close.
- July 7th "Patriotic and Popular Music Program" at the Crook Farm
- Winner of Trivia Contest announced
- Tubbers and ice cream will be sold
- July 27th 6th annual "Best of the Creative Women Workshop" held
- August 24th & 25th 40th annual Old Time Music and Crook Farm Country Fair
- "Creative Children's Workshop" fun day at the Crook Farm, ages 6 through 12. Date to be announced.
- Oct. 11th "Music Through the Years", presented by John and Heather Kearns at the First Presbyterian Church
- Nov. 6th, 13th, and 20th"Seminar Lecture Series", various speakers scheduled.
- Dec. 8th "Second Annual Christmas Cookie Bake Sale"
- Dec 20th "Annual Open House" at the Herbig Bakery
- Dec 31st "First Night 2020" at the Herbig Bakery
The Best of the Creative Women Workshop 2019, the Sixth Year
When: Saturday, July 27, 2019
Time: 9 a.m. until 3 p.m. Please arrive around 8:40 a.m. to allow completion of registration and a "class photo".
Where: Crook Farm Homestead, 476 Seaward Ave., Bradford, PA 16701
Cost: $40 per woman for 4 classes. Some classes count as two.
Lunch: Will be a box lunch, choice of Ham, Turkey, or Veggie sandwich along with chips and a beverage. Lunch is included with your $40 registration fee.
Download the registration form here.
If you have further questions please contact us by email or by phone at 814.362.3906.
We would love to see former participants as well as new participants at the Workshop, each and every one of you!
For a look at previous Workshops, please click here