BUCKTAILS PHOTO DONATED TO LITTLE MUSEUM
This 1896 photo of the Civil War Bucktails reunion at the Warner House in Emporium was discovered during an inventory at the Bradford Landmark Society. The Bucktails formed in Smethport, later traveling to Emporium to muster more troops. Larry Richmond, left, Researcher at the Bradford Landmark Society, is shown presenting the framed photo to Mike Wennin of Cameron County's Little Museum. The Little Museum has devoted an exhibit room to the Bucktail Regiment where this picture resides. Visit the Little Museum.